The "check electrodes" error message appears on the STIM display when one or more of the following criteria are met:
- The electrodes are not making good contact with the skin
- The electrodes are not sufficiently wetted
- The electrodes are not properly snapped into the garment
- Check that all electrodes are sufficiently wet and pressed against the skin
- Reattach the electrodes to the garment, ensuring that they are securely snapped to the sockets
NOTE: If all the above criteria have been met and tested, ensure that the smaller, thumb electrode is NOT attached to the grey garment snap (#4 in image below):
Please Open a Support Ticket if you require additional assistance.