To test the functionality and stability of your ReJoyce, please navigate to the bottom of the application section in your ReJoyceX software and enter the 'ReJoyce Test Tool' application:
- In the middle of your screen you will fin a 3D position of the ReJoyce that is updated in real-time
- The values on the right hand side will give you the current score of manipulandum components
- The red icons on the left enable you to turn on certain LED lights on your ReJoyce
If you suspect that there are issues with one or more of the internal sensors in your device, you can navigate to the advanced mode by clicking the 'advanced' button in the top-right corner. In this view, you can see the sensor response in each individual ReJoyce component in real-time.
If the sensor response graphs to not correspond with your real-time ReJoyce movement:
- Ensure that the USB cable is securely connected to both the computer and ReJoyce.
- Ensure the manipulandum is securely attached to the ReJoyce arm. The threaded metal sleeve should be tightened such that no threads are visible.
- Re-calibrate your ReJoyce.
- If the problem persists, please open a support ticket.