Do the following:
- Ensure that the USB cable is securely connected to both the computer and the ReJoyce
- Ensure that the Manipulandum is securely attached to the ReJoyce arm. The threaded metal sleeve should be tightened such that no threads are visible.
- From within the ReJoyce application, run the Debug Tool, and check to see if moving the ReJoyce results in the appropriate movement of the on-screen 3D model.
- If not, run the Calibration Utility to re-calibrate the system.
- If the problem persists, there may be an issue with the hardware. In this case, please open a support ticket.