Product Manuals and Brochures
Shipping, Returns, and Product Warranty
Standalone Software and Software Help
Product Support & Troubleshooting
How often must the Prelivia pads be changed?
The hydrogel electrodes are intended to be replaced regularly. Electrodes should be replaced in any of the following cases:
- If they show signs of not adhering properly to the skin.
- If there is any noticeable damage, tears, or separation of materials.
- If they become wet or soiled.
- Between patient treatments. Electrodes are for single-patient use only, and should never be reused.
- After 12 hours of continuous use (setting dependent).